Monday 20 September 2010

18+4 weeks

We took a photo on Saturday but I haven't downloaded it yet - will get it up asap and then endeavour to do a weekly one. Auntie Hannah sent me a link to a blog with the most wonderful bump pictures and I really need to remember to do it more often!

Feeling much better now I've finished the antibiotics. Some lower back and pelvic pain but other than that, I'm feeling pretty good.

People have started commenting on my bump so it must have popped out a bit. Certainly the last couple of times we've listened to your heartbeat, it's been very loud and doesn't fade in and out as often so you must be growing and slowly running out of room to hide!

Speaking of running out of room, your movements seem to be becoming more frequent - or at least, more noticeable. Pokes and somersaults, nothing too pronounced but definitely there and more than butterfly kisses.

Nothing of note food-wise I don't think. Can eat baked beans again, still hooked on ham sandwiches but peanut butter has replaced the tuna. Gone right off the thought of pork steaks (much to Daddy's disgust, he bought a bumper pack last week). Still like hazelnut yogurts.

I'm much more hormonal this week; teary and sensitive. Everything feels like a personal attack so if it's affected anyone reading this - I'm really sorry!

Can't quite believe it's the 20 week scan next week - that's halfway through, how did that happen?!

Ante Natal classes confirmed and start on 8 November. Better start thinking about your nursery too...

No comments:

Post a Comment