Monday 6 September 2010

16+4 weeks

I've spoken to the NCT and we have our places reserved on an Ante Natal course, starting in November. It's with Auntie Laura! It's a bit early but it'll give me eight weeks to have additional classes if I want to - Auntie Laura's next class finishes two weeks before I'm due so a bit close for comfort. Fingers crossed some of the ladies on the course are February due dates :)

Sickness has almost entirely gone now -unless I manage a decent lie in and awake up mega hungry or forget to eat (sorry baby, I do try but sometimes I forget I'm supposed to eat every few hours).

Back pain is bothering me - back and pelvis and hips to be precise. Had a horrible evening last Saturday when my hips were playing up. Rubbish! Thank goodness for my maternity pillow :) If it carries on or gets much worse, I'll have a word with the midwife or see my chiropractor.

Still hooked on ham sandwiches, alternated with tuna and sweetcorn - usually I have to change sandwich fillings frequently, I get bored too quick! Also loving fresh pineapple, I could get through a whole one in one sitting (I do ration myself). Hazelnut yoghurts are a favourite too and I have to have an organic hazelnut cereal bar before I get out of bed, its the only thing I can stomach before I'm properly awake. Ooh and apple and pear squash :)

I actually had a nice chat with my boss today about work and maternity leave. Just need to sit down with Daddy and see how long we can afford for me to have on maternity leave.

Bump is coming along nicely. I'll try and get a new photo up ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment