Monday 2 August 2010

10 weeks

I was back in work last week, which essentially meant I did nothing but work, eat and sleep - with the occasional vomit thrown in for good measure. I'm doing better at not throwing up, so that's a turn up for the books. Nausea is a common theme but I'm hopeful that'll disappear soon enough. The nausea, the fatigue and the frequent urination. Fingers crossed eh?

I'm still struggling to find things I want to eat - but last week I discovered tuna and sweetcorn sandwiches are a favourite. Shame I have to limit my intake!

We took care of Auntie Rosie's littles this weekend. They were very well behaved but I learnt that early pregnancy and childcare makes for a very tired mummy to be.

We also had some exciting news about another one of your Aunties. (Younger) Auntie Laura is getting married! That's potentially three weddings in the first four months for you...

Speaking of exciting (and nervewracking for Mummy) news, our first scan is Thursday morning. We have our first antenatal appointment at 9am at Birmingham Women's Hospital. That's only three days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment