Friday 13 August 2010

13 weeks

The sickness doesn't seem to be so bad so I'm hoping that particular symptom is on it's way out. Mood swings are apparently common - I go from shouting to laughing to crying quite easily... I'm still very tired but find it harder to nap so maybe that one is disappearing too :)

I'm very into ham sandwiches now, I have two a day (one before I leave work and one before bed). I'm also still loving the tuna and sweetcorn sandwiches but I can only really have one a day with limited tuna so thank God for ham!

I can still drink and enjoy tea but my current hot drink of choice is skinny hot chocolate. Daddy is grateful that he doesn't have to rush to Starbucks every time now, I like homemade with Green and Blacks too :o) Coffee is okay but only with milk. Black coffee does not taste nice at all... Just as well everyone at work knows, I used to only drink black coffee at work (not always caffeinated) so it would have been a dead giveaway.

I have a little bump now and have noticed my hand is never far away from you. Daddy will take a photo tomorrow so we can start a bump book - I can't believe we haven't taken any before now so you can see what I looked like before. Nevermind.

I did have a hormonal moment today when I panicked that all wasn't okay (no symptoms I might add) so I used the Doppler when I came home. I was upset that I couldn't find your heartbeat, although I know it's still quite early. Daddy came home and listened and it turns out I'd heard you all along, I'd just thought it was me (Daddy listened to you and me simultaneously so he knew). Silly Mummy! I'm happy again now.

No comments:

Post a Comment