Wednesday 18 August 2010

Lazy lady

I have two blog posts to post here, both late. One from Saturday (bump photo) and one that I should have posted Monday. I'm going to post Monday's in a minute - albeit on Wednesday - and I'll do both bump pictures when I've taken the second on Saturday morning. Phew!

On a positive note, sickness is much more manageable. Still prone if I forget to eat and still not very good at fancying food but I'm hoping there will be an improvement across the board soon enough.

My little bump is quite noticeable, but still small. Daddy let me treat myself to a few Isabella Oliver items at the weekend and I can't wait to have a bigger bump to fill them with :o)

Auntie Kerry has found the first piece of furniture for me to renovate - a toy box. The perfect place to start to get my hand in before I source a chest of drawers or two. I might have a go at dismantling shelves this weekend so I feel like we've made a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment