Wednesday 21 July 2010

Daddy

Baby

You've got the best daddy ever. I've known he would be from the moment I fell for him, which was very shortly after I met him face to face for the first time. I didn't need it confirming but if I had had any doubts, they'd be quashed by just how amazingly wonderful he's been while I've felt so rotten the past few weeks.

He goes to the supermarket pretty much daily in an attempt to keep me eating.

He comes home at lunchtime when I haven't got the energy to make myself food but need to eat to stop being sick.

He goes downstairs when he's settled in bed cos I can't sleep before I eat *insert random food want here*

He kisses me when I've just been sick, even before I've brushed my teeth.

He puts up with my crazy mood swings; be it crying at a Morrisons advert (go figure) or shouting at him for no reason whatsoever.

He loves me through it all.

I am one lucky mummy to be and you are one lucky baby.

Daddy is one in a million and he's all ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment