Tuesday 20 July 2010

Vile

So, for the past three days I've felt so wiped out and sick that I've barely left my pit. Coupled with that is a decent amount of hormonal weeping, so I'm a real bundle of fun.

I reached what I hope is an all time low this morning when I misjudged being sick (I thought I had more time) and projectile vomited at our bedroom wall. Being on my own, I also had to clear it up (after ten mins of being sick into the toilet). It also ruined my fella's surprise for me: I called Daddy to cry at him and he'd got the afternoon off so he'd be on his way home soon anyway. He wasn't going to tell me til he got here.

I was sick twice more before he got here but am now on my third slice of toast (having earlier ingested a bacon sandwich) and my second cuppa. Eating makes me feel nauseous but thus far (touching much wood) no additional vomiting.

Thank goodness for a new good book (Lisa Lynch's The C-Word). Kicked my self-pity into touch if nothing else. Incredible woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment