Friday 9 July 2010

7 weeks...

I'm doing better this week, provided I manage to eat seemingly constantly.

I really don't like baked beans anymore but other than that, nothing is really tasting wrong - yet I can be starving (and therefore be very sick) and think of nothing on Earth that I want to eat. Tea is still good :o)

I do smell EVERYTHING, through boxes and round corners. It's very odd, sometimes nice and sometimes sick making but always odd.

Had to undo my jeans after eating tonight, it's barely noticeable but we can feel a little swelling low down in my abdomen. I hold it (you) often :o)

First day back at work after the sickness started properly today. I just worked from home but I did okay. I'm a bit worried about being able to eat regularly enough to not be very sick in the office but I have a new starter in my team on Monday, so I'll have to give it my best shot.

It's really starting to sink in now and it's a lovely feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment