Friday 17 June 2011

PND Update

Before our holiday to Spain, Daddy had booked me an apt with our GP, Dr O'Gorman for this week, Wednesday.

Daddy (and you) came with me. I explained again, through tears how I'd seen the locum and needed some support. Dr O'Gorman was very happy that I hadn't followed his advice to stop feeding you and that I'd come back. She is going to make a complaint about the locum I saw.

She was very kind and very thorough and has referred me to the mother and baby unit at the QE Hospital so I get the right support to come through this.

She made the referral that day and called me that afternoon to let me know it shouldn't be long before I heard from them, as she'd marked my case as urgent.

I love you very, very much precious. I'll try very hard to get back to normal for you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment