Monday 31 January 2011

Day one of Maternity Leave

It was my last day at work last Friday. It was a complete non-event, made Mummy very sad and did not deserve it's own blog post.

Today, however, is day one of my maternity leave and, as such, is pretty significant. I didn't have a lie in, I had a hypnotherapy appointment. The appointment was scheduled to cover HypnoBirthing but Sarah added in some breech turning hypnotherapy to help you to turn. I've come away with two CDs, one to focus on HypnoBirthing and one to help you to turn. Lots of relaxation for mummy this week!

I went straight from Sarah to Granny's house for lunch and to spend some time with Granny and Papa, which was lovely. I left abruptly because I forgot I was supposed to wait in for a delivery. Silly Mummy. I missed the delivery... Nevermind.

I spent a few hours this afternoon on your mural - I'm not sure but Daddy loves it. I was going to post step by step photos but I'll be precious about it and only post when it's finished.

Love you darling little one, not long now til first cuddle! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment