Thursday 6 January 2011

34 weeks today

Oh my precious little one, how I wish I could eat enough to satisfy my hunger in one sitting...

Also, could you mind my ribs? The pushes and kicks really hurt at times.

Other than that and my feeling huage (six weeks to go yet!) Daddy and I are quite enjoying my bump. You seem to prefer to lie to my right - my bump is often lopsided. I think you're head down, so fingers crossed I'm right.

We're planning on finishing the wallpaper and hopefully most of the painting this weekend and then we can shift these boxes of nursery furniture from the living room and put your clothes away.

Next weekend, it's my baby shower (thank you Auntie Kerry!). So many people are coming: GanGan, Auntie Lora, Auntie Rosie, Nanna, Auntie Jo, Auntie Kerry, Auntie Hannah, Auntie Laura, Auntie Laura's mummy (Chris) and Sarah (the hypnotherapist who helped mummy before we found out about you and who will help mummy manage the birth in the best way). I'll post more about that afterwards but I'm very excited and feel very special.

We're also trying to sort some bump and baby photography (Auntie Lora, Uncle Rhys, Daniel, Hannah and Adam gave me some money for Christmas) so hopefully we'll have that to look forward to too.

Still loving apple and pear flavours and ham sandwiches are still my lunch staple. Oooh big glasses of cold milk are a favourite too and keep my heartburn at bay, always a bonus.

The NCT ladies email a lot and I've set up a facebook group to help us keep in touch and share photos etc. Some of the ladies met up for coffee today but I was at work (as was another lady in the group and a couple of ladies were busy with pregnancy related bits and bobs).

Only three weeks left at work.

Daddy will do a bump photo in the next few days - can't believe it's been three weeks since the last one!

Love you pickle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment