Monday 4 April 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Yesterday was my first Mother's Day and you and Daddy spoilt me.

On Saturday, Auntie Kerry and Uncle Mark delivered Granny's cupcakes and I had some from you too! Yummy!


You had a big cuddle with Auntie Kerry and then we went with Granny and Papa for a walk in the Clent Hills and then for lunch, which turned out to be almost dinner.

On Sunday, we watched TV in bed with crumpets (you had milk) and then Daddy gave me cards and presents. I had a card and a silver yummy mummy mojo (charm) from Daddy and a card and two cookery books from you; one so I can make low fat cakes and one so I can copy Nigella and make yummy feasts.

We went for lunch at the Handmade Burger Company and then to Granny's to wish her Happy Mother's Day.

Thank you poppet, I love you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment