Friday 15 April 2011

Auntie Laura and Uncle Nigel's Wedding: 9 April 2011

Another wedding!

You came to the church service and were beautifully behaved but a little confused to be able to hear Granny but not see her! Littles weren't allowed at the reception so you stayed with Auntie Rosie. I had expressed milk for you in the week leading up to the wedding so you didn't go hungry or scream her house down. Thank goodness I took a breast pump to relieve my poor breasts at the reception; you needed the extra 6oz before we got home almost as much as I needed the relief - Auntie Rosie had to come and get it!

The wedding was really lovely and Auntie Laura looked absolutely stunning. I missed you terribly though so we didn't stay very late. The next wedding is in May, for two of Daddy's uni friends and then we're off to sunny Spain for Auntie Hannah's wedding to Uncle John.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds really good! I wish there were some pictures as well. It would have been more amazing then. Anyways, it was great going through this post. Congratulations to the couple! I will also be writing about my sister’s wedding that happened last week in one of the Chicago event venues. We all had a great time and it is a lot like this one.

    ReplyDelete