Tuesday 22 March 2011

Doctor: 35 days old

We were advised at the walk in centre to see our GP on Friday afternoon so that's what we did.

Unfortunately, Dr Cameron was running very late so when we saw him he appeared tired and busy. Your cheeks were clearing but not entirely clear so I was grateful for some medical advice. Dr Cameron wasn't too helpful - all he could say was to keep doing what we were doing and that it could take months to settle. Riiiiight. He also wasn't keen to change his diagnosis to eczema so he wasn't really giving us the right advice anyway.

I also asked him to treat us for thrush (lots of antibiotics has taken it's toll on Mummy) and after some persuasion he prescribed treatment for both of us.

He checked my scar, which had been worrying me as it's still weepy in areas, and advised that it's as it should be - which isn't strictly true I don't think.

No comments:

Post a Comment