Monday 21 June 2010

Bleurgh

Because I said yesterday evening I wasn't experiencing any major symptoms, this evening I feel sick as a sick thing and had a random weepy moment when I got home from work. Rubbish!

On a nice note, I met my community midwife today. The plan was to pop in for a sample pot (my surgery doesn't believe you're pregnant when you say you are so you have to pee in a pot for the hospital to test) but the midwife was in and asked to see me. I have my exemption application form, I've been booked in with Birmingham Women's and the midwife and I have a coupon information book thingy. Oh and I was 20mins late back from lunch. Oh! And I should have an appointment with her trainee on Sunday and then I have an appointment with her again at 16 weeks - I have a date but no time. I did ask but I still don't seem to have the time. I'll worry about that closer to the time :o)

I also have due date number two - 25 February 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment