Friday 6 May 2011

12 weeks old

I can't believe you're three months old! I'm sat in bed with my knees bent and you sat on my tummy, watching you grin and coo and stare obsessively at your feet. You've been grinning and babbling a while but you only found your feet in the last few days and only really to stare at, occasionally to hold.



You enjoy being able to see the world now, your legs are strong enough to hold you standing if someone supports you and I think we'll see you rolling over and sitting in no time. You spend a lot of the day chewing your hands, not sure if that's early teething or just finding your hands.

Daddy had a tattoo in your (and any subsequent babies') honour yesterday. It's not finished but it looks incredible anyway. It's a fu dog to protect his babies and peonies to represent our marriage.


You've got your first set of jabs on Monday xx

No comments:

Post a Comment